- Category: Retail
- Location: 42 Park Street, Yeppoon QLD
- GLA: 13,600 sqm
- Retail Mix: 3 Majors, 2 Mini-Majors, 30+ Specialty Shops
- Car Parks: 700+
- Year Built: 2008
- Website: Visit the Yeppoon Central Website
- Facebook: Visit our Facebook Page
- Centre Map: View the Centre Map
- Leasing Opportunities: Learn More
Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre
Yeppoon Central is a busy sub-regional shopping centre in the Capricorn region providing everyday conveniences and retail shopping options
for customers. The centre is anchored by Yeppoon’s only Woolworths supermarket and Big W, The Reject Shop and Australia Post. The centre also includes a mixture of speciality tenants including McDonalds, The Coffee Club, Optus, Telstra, Bank of Queensland, TSG, Lowes, Jay Jays and Rockman’s Fashion.
The centre has earned its dominant market share through a combination of specifically addressed design features including internal dining facility, ease of parking, a five-star parents’ room and amenities and a travellator and lift for easy access. Yeppoon Central continues to attract tourists and locals alike.
There are limited leasing opportunities available for new businesses to join this established centre.