- Category: Retail
- Location: 2-30 Lakeside Drive, Idalia QLD
- GLA: 20,000+ sqm
- Retail Mix: 2 Majors, 2 Mini-Majors, 50+ Specialty Shops
- Car Parks: 850+
- Year Built: Stage 1 - 2008 / Stage 2 - 2015 / Stage 3 - 2019
- Website: Visit the Fairfield Central Website
- Facebook: Visit our Facebook Page
- Centre Map: View the Centre Map
- Leasing Opportunities: Learn more
Fairfield Central Shopping Centre
Fairfield Central Shopping Centre Stage 3 opened in July 2019 welcoming Coles, Liquorland and additional new specialty stores.
Fairfield Central is a popular shopping centre for southside and inner-city residents in the Idalia, Wulguru, Annandale, Oonoomba, Railway Estate areas and the newly established community of Elliot Springs. The award-winning centre is home to a full-line Coles and Woolworths supermarket, Kmart department store, Australia Post, and The Reject Shop. The centre also includes a mixture of over 40 specialty stores, including the “Fairfield Eats” alfresco dining precinct which is open late seven days a week.
There are limited leasing opportunities available for new businesses to join this exciting redevelopment.