WHOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and hold information including (but not limited to) personal information about:|
• tenants, potential tenants, business associates and their employees;
• visitors to our website;
• job applicants;
• suppliers and their employees;
• people who elect to receive our mailing lists; and
• others we come into contact with.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect and hold may include:
• full name;
• telephone numbers (including home, work and mobile);
• facsimile numbers;
• email addresses;
• occupation of people and the industry they work in.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information may be collected from you in a number of different ways including:
• face-to-face meetings;
• telephone conversations;
• documentation provided to us;
• business cards;
• our website;
• emails and written correspondence that you send us;
• our mailing lists; and
• third parties.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be used by us in:-
• providing the services that you have requested from us;
• administering and managing those services including charging, billing and collecting debts;
• conducting appropriate checks for credit-worthiness where you have applied for credit;
• communicating with you;
• enabling our related entities to assist you with related services as required;
• researching, developing and enhancing our services;
• maintaining and developing our business systems; and
• complying with our legal obligations.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional material from us, please telephone us on telephone 07 4753 5500 and we will remove your details from our mailing list. Alternatively, you can send your request in writing to us addressed to Lancini Group, PO Box 7315, Garbutt, Qld, 4814.
As well as using your personal information for the primary purposes for which you provided it to us, we may also use the information for related secondary purposes, although we will endeavour to contact you for your express consent should the secondary purpose be one which we consider you may not reasonably expect. Examples of related secondary purposes include:
• insurance purposes;
• exchanging information with a subsidiary entity and our agencies;
• quality assurance purposes; and
• other related purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The people/organisations to which we disclose your personal information to may include:-
• our staff members;
• contractors and outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you, including:-
o information technology services;
o installation, maintenance and repair services;
o market research organisations; and
o debt-recovery agencies;
• your authorised representatives;
• our professional advisers, including our accountants, and auditors;
• government and regulatory authorities and other similar organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
• our related entities.
Please note that we do not sell or give our databases or mailing lists to any third parties.
CHANGES AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to keeping our records up-to-date and we encourage you to tell us when your details (such as your telephone number, address or name) change.
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you if you wish to do so. If we are unable to provide you with access, we will explain why. We also reserve our rights to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your personal information from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure, and will take reasonable steps to do so.
DISPOSAL AND DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If we no longer need or are no longer required to hold your personal information, we may destroy or permanently de-identify that information, without further notice to you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time, it may become necessary for us to review or amend this policy. Any changes will be made as and when required, and we will advise you of any changes by posting an updated version of our policy on our website, www.lancinigroup.com.au. An up-to-date copy of this policy will be available in hard copy at all times at each of our offices.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE & EMAIL SYSTEM
In addition to the above provisions, the following additional provisions apply to your use of our website.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit our website, our Internet Service Provider automatically records the following information about you for statistical purposes:
• your server address;
• the website you visited immediately prior to ours;
• your domain name;
• date and time of your visit to our website;
• pages you accessed and the information or documents you downloaded; and
• type of browser you used.
We encourage the use of email communication to increase efficiency in communications. Emails sent to or by us are routinely monitored by our information technology staff for systems administration, quality control and compliance purposes.
We will only record your email address if you send an email to us. Email enquiries will be passed to the most appropriate staff member, who will be asked to respond to you directly.