Victoria Point Town Centre, Brisbane
- TownCentre is located on the south-eastern corner of the Cleveland-Redland Bay Road and Colburn Avenue intersection at Victoria Point in the Redland Shire. The site is situated approximately 35km south east of the Brisbane CBD and 8km south of the Cleveland Town Centre.
- The site enjoys an excellent high profile and easily accessible location, with Cleveland-Redland Bay Road being the major carriageway linking the growing southern suburbs of Redlands Shire with the remainder of the Brisbane urban area. In addition the site forms part of the Victoria Point District Business Centre which is focused on the intersection and services the rapidly developing southern suburbs of Redlands Shire.
- TownCentre is your local convenient neighbourhood shopping and service centre which offers easy shopping for your every day needs. Whether you’re doing your weekly shopping, having lunch or coffee with friends, looking after your health and beauty, getting supplies for your weekend DIY, TownCentre Victoria Point is your centre for all your shopping needs.
- TownCentre Victoria Point is anchored by Woolworths, Bunnings Warehouse, Dan Murphy’s, Supercheap Auto, Big Gun Butcher, Petrol Plus, McDonalds and over 20 specialty stores.
- The centre provides easy access and one level shopping, with over 300 parking spaces
Contact Suzanne Morrison
- 07 3820 7422